Salmon Bites Stuffed Avocados
You will make extra mango salad that doesn’t fit in the cavity of the avocado, so go ahead and spoon that onto the plate to enjoy.
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 pouch Dear North Spicy Fireweed Honey Salmon Bites
- 1 avocado, sliced lengthwise, pitted
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Combine mango, one tablespoon of the lime juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and Salmon Bites in a bowl to macerate for 10 minutes. Squeeze the remaining lime juice over the avocado halves. Top with the mango salad and shallot slices. Garnish with a sprinkling of cilantro and mint on top.